Could the bluescreen link to .latte files instead of compiled php cache-files?

bernhard
Member | 47
+
-

Hi everyone!

I'm using TracyDebugger + RockFrontend for the ProcessWire CMS. I'm the author of RockFrontend, which adds Latte to ProcessWire.

Now I'm getting this error in my _main.latte file and I'm wondering if these file links could link to the latte file instead of the php file. When I collapse that line I see that Tracy knows about both files, as it shows the sourcecode for both.

But it seems I can only click on the PHP files path to open it up in my IDE, which is not that helpful, as I can't fix the error there :)

Would it be possible to add a link to the .latte file?

Or is this something Adrian (author of TracyDebugger for PW) or I can change in RockFrontend?

Thank you!

David Grudl
Nette Core | 8206
+
-

I think Ctrl-clicking into that Latte code should open the template in the editor.

bernhard
Member | 47
+
-

Thx @DavidGrudl

I tried (hopefully) every possible click combination, but I couldn't make it work.

One important detail though:

When I have an error like this:

…so the last file in the trace is the .latte file, then I get both tabs (php/latte) and I can click on them to open the ide.

But if the latte file is part of the deeper trace, then I get the tabs, but they don't show links to the file path + line number and therefore there are no links that I can click (as far as I know):