Is this forum created using Nette?

Yeti
Member | 8
+
-

I'm just wondering if this forum is created using the Nette framework?

If it is I would be interested to know how a couple of features were implemented

Rick Strafy
Nette Blogger | 66
+
+1
-

It's not, this forum is running very old forum software running on php3, there was once initiative from community to build one open-source forum based on nette to serve as complex example project and re-import data, but it was evaluated as not the right thing that nette needs.

Yeti
Member | 8
+
-

Rick Strafy wrote:

It's not, this forum is running very old forum software running on php3, there was once initiative from community to build one open-source forum based on nette to serve as complex example project and re-import data, but it was evaluated as not the right thing that nette needs.

Ok thanks for the info.

David Grudl
Nette Core | 8141
+
+2
-

The basis is really the PunBB forum, but it is heavily modified. The errors are managed by Tracy, the database is Nette Database and the templates are in Latte. Because of the transition from PHP to Latte, I made this converter.

Yeti
Member | 8
+
+3
-

David Grudl wrote:

The basis is really the PunBB forum, but it is heavily modified. The errors are managed by Tracy, the database is Nette Database and the templates are in Latte. Because of the transition from PHP to Latte, I made this converter.

Thanks for the interesting info. I haven't been using Nette long but it seems to be a very solid framework