- Member | 153
Hi, we are ditching the good old nette.ajax.js for something more up to date. We are of course considering Naja and Nittro as suggested by official Nette documentation.
- What is the difference between these products?
- Are there any reasons to choose one over the other?
- What to consider when making the decision?
- What experience if any, do you have with them?
- Do you suggest another solution?
I understand this is a bit vague question but we simply don't know where to start our research. Any thoughts on this topic would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
- Member | 128
Both options are valid, nittro is far more robust and full framework for
nette that includes a lot more features, Naja is actually more like a
replacement for nette.ajax.js
I went with Naja although nittro looked really attempting mostly because I Nittro looked to big and I was afraid it won't be able to keep up with time…