Nette extension Neo4j and issue vithe nette 2.4

Notice: This thread is very old.
izytech_thomas
Member | 11
+
-

Hi,

I am trying to get Neo4jExtension to work with nette 2.4, there is som issues with

$builder->addDefinition('entityManager')
				->setClass('\HireVoice\Neo4j\EntityManager')
				->setFactory('@container::getService', array($this->prefix('entityManager')));
Class or interface 'Nette\DI\object' not found. Is return type of Nette\DI\Container::getService() used in service 'entityManager' correct? search►

Can anyone give me an hint what to do?

Best regards
Thomas

CZechBoY
Member | 3608
+
+1
-

Create issue on Github :-)

izytech_thomas
Member | 11
+
-

Did create an issue there a short while ago. last update was 4 years ago so i was hoping for some useful hints here.

bazo
Member | 620
+
-

do you really expect someone to do something about it if the issue looks like this? https://github.com/…ion/issues/2

why should i waste my time if you couldn't make even the smallest effort to create a proper issue?

you could have already fixed that yourself in those 2months and sent a pull request…

izytech_thomas
Member | 11
+
-

Sorry about the no reply and lack of description on git hub I thougt it was kind of selfexplained. I have today started looking at this again and I will if its still needed post a more details issue.

izytech_thomas
Member | 11
+
-

Use of undefined constant _VENDOR_DIR_ – assumed ‘_VENDOR_DIR_’ search► skip error►

\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationRegistry::registerFile(_VENDOR_DIR_ .'/hirevoice/neo4jphp-ogm/lib/HireVoice/Neo4j/Annotation/Auto.php');
		\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationRegistry::registerFile(_VENDOR_DIR_ . '/hirevoice/neo4jphp-ogm/lib/HireVoice/Neo4j/Annotation/Entity.php');
		\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationRegistry::registerFile(_VENDOR_DIR_ . '/hirevoice/neo4jphp-ogm/lib/HireVoice/Neo4j/Annotation/Index.php');
		\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationRegistry::registerFile(_VENDOR_DIR_ . '/hirevoice/neo4jphp-ogm/lib/HireVoice/Neo4j/Annotation/ManyToMany.php');
		\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationRegistry::registerFile(_VENDOR_DIR_ . '/hirevoice/neo4jphp-ogm/lib/HireVoice/Neo4j/Annotation/ManyToOne.php');
		\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationRegistry::registerFile(_VENDOR_DIR_ . '/hirevoice/neo4jphp-ogm/lib/HireVoice/Neo4j/Annotation/Property.php');

I have been looking around for some time now I cant see any constan registerad anywahre name VENDOR_DIR. What is the right aproach to solve this? Hardcoding search path for feels really wrong.