It's about time to release version 3.0 of this package. I've gone over the changelog of doctrine/migrations and added options for some new features:
- column – changes database column for applied migrations
- versionsOrganization – organizes new migrations to subdirectories, supported values are “year” and “year_and_month”
Also I want to swtch from symnedi/event-dispatcher to arachne/event-dispatcher which is better mainly because it uses ContainerAwareEventDispatcher to allow lazy loaded listeners.
I'm not sure however whether I should just go ahead and require arachne/event-dispatcher or be more careful with compatibility and letting the user decide. The letter option raises another question – whether to readd support for kdyby/events as well. Which way do you think I should go?
- Do you want to keep support for the deprecated symnedi/event-dispatcher package?
- Would you appriciate support for kdyby/events instead of event-dispatcher?
- Are there any other features you would like to see in v3.0?
Last edited by enumag (2016-09-21 11:37)
@mrtnzlml Thank you and all the people who upvoted your answer. I like to keep things simple if possible as well so I've removed support for symnedi/event-dispatcher.
I've merged the PR and released v3.0.0 beta. It seems to work fine in my application but I'd like to get some feedback from other people before tagging it as stable. Let me know if you run into any problem with the new version.
Last edited by enumag (2016-09-21 11:47)