Local site for docs translation

10 months ago

Slava.Aurim
Member | 14
+
+1
-

Is there a possibility to make my local website with Nette documentation like nette.org? I would like to translate the documentation to russian lang and immediately see the result – how to lay down the text into real nette.org layout. And also I would like to immediately use the translated doc while the PR was merged and published on the main website.

10 months ago

David Matějka
Moderator | 4880
+
-

Hi, you can use this tool for a preview

10 months ago

Slava.Aurim
Member | 14
+
-

I know about tool above, its good, but not enough. But it is not suitable as a tool to create local translated docs that I can gradually translate and use locally, and also does not display in the precision text design of nette.org layout.

I can make a local copy of nette.org (already done partially, it take data-content from my local git repo “web-content” with *.texy docs), but there's a lot of complicated settings regarding Texy & Wiki links, and I do not understand fully how to translate from texy to html links to API and other wiki-syntax.

10 months ago

David Matějka
Moderator | 4880
+
-

There is also convertor branch in a web-content. But I'm not sure it is up to date

10 months ago

Slava.Aurim
Member | 14
+
-

Yes I saw it. It seems useful but unfinished (or not complete) solution, its need for investigate. Demo script have in config: $book=“2.0” (version Nette in doc). And i do not understand how i can integrate this converter with my local site and local repo branches web-contetn/nette.org & web-content/doc-2.4/

I would like to find some ready complex solution for local docs site. But if not exists, I will have to spend time to integrating Converter and my local site