- David Grudl
- Nette Core | 7824
- composer.json: relaxed dependencies to
- Http\RequestFactory: Fixed possible remoteAddr spoofing (issue nette/http#87)
- PresenterFactory: added possibility to configure mapping via array
- Presenter: isLinkCurrent is compatible with PHP 7 typehints
- RouteList: added
- JsonResponse: sends utf-8 charset
- DI\ContainerBuilder: unused parameters check when generating factory
- DI\Compiler: support for removing services via
- Mail\Message: improved regexp for seaching embedded images
- SafeStream: unregister protocols in cleaner way
__toString()prints better error message
- Latte: exception ‘Template is not valid UTF-8 stream’ provides line number
- Latte: supports PHP 7 coalesce operator
- Tracy\Bar: added CPU usage to info panel
- TracyExtension: added option ‘showBar’
- Member | 87
Correct me if I'm wrong, new Tracy info panel “CPU usage” is immediate value collected by kernel function getrusage. In our case, it's called in Debugger::enable(), it`s in most cases called somewhere in bootstrap.
So shouldn't be CPU usage in Tracy panel named “Initial CPU usage user + system” or something less confusing then only “CPU usage user + system”?
BTW measuring CPU time can be very treacherous.
- Member | 405
getrusage is called here
in template, which is loaded at the moment when Tracy bar gets rendered, which
happens at the end of script through
function. So it measures real usage (maybe a bit more, since initialzation and
rendering of Tracy bar is partially included as well).