Nette Framework 2.3.2 released
Notice: This thread is very old.
- David Grudl
- Nette Core | 7924
Nette Framework 2.3.2 has just been released and is now available for download. Feel free to update!
- PresenterComponent::redirect() fixed compatibility with func_get_args() in HHVM & PHP 7
- ApplicationExtension: changed linkGenerator dependency from Nette\Http\Request to Nette\Http\IRequest
- Presenter: “query” link syntax is un-deprecated
- SQLiteStorage: fixed transaction execution
- ResultSet: parameters are passed to statement via bindValue with correct type
- Selection::fetchAssoc fix
- Database: fixed infinite recursion when using StaticConventions and trying to access undefined column
- ContainerBuilder: fixed reseting of $currentService
- netteForms.js: a lot of fixes
<label n:name></label>is rendered as is, without caption
- Form::fireEvents() calls onError even after last onSuccess handler
- RadioList & CheckboxList: getControlPart() normalizes key type
- Url: fixed isEqual() for same param values & regular sorting on numbers
- Latte: HtmlNode::$isEmpty is TRUE for shortcuts like <textarea /> in HTML mode
- Logger: added fromEmail option to set From header
- Logger: suppress timezone warning
- Bar: info bar show HHVM version if is running on HHVM
For the details you can have a look at the diffs: application, caching, database, di, forms, http, latte, tracy.