Nette Framework 2.2.9 released
Notice: This thread is very old.
- David Grudl
- Nette Core | 7925
Nette Framework 2.2.9 has just been released and is now available for download. Feel free to update!
This release marks the end of active support of the Nette 2.2 series. For one year only critical issues will be fixed. All users are encouraged to upgrade to the current stable version.
- PresenterComponent::redirect() fixed compatibility with func_get_args() in HHVM & PHP 7
- FileResponse: send file name according to RFC 5987
- SQLiteStorage: fixed transaction execution
- ContainerBuilder: fixed reseting of $currentService
- netteForms.js: a lot of fixes
- Form::fireEvents() calls onError even after last onSuccess handler
- RadioList & CheckboxList: getControlPart() normalizes key type
- Url: fixed isEqual() for same param values & regular sorting on numbers
- Strings::toAscii() uses //IGNORE
For the details you can have a look at the diffs: application, caching, di, forms, http, utils.