- David Grudl
- Nette Core | 6975
Nette Framework 2.1.9 has just been released.
This release marks the end of active support of the Nette 2.1 series. For one year only critical issues will be fixed. All users are encouraged to upgrade to the current stable version.
- Json: workaroud for PHP fatal error caused by \u0000 at the beginning of key
- RequestFactory: optimized UTF-8 validation performance
- Url::unescape() optimized for performance
- speed optimization for
Object, Strings::length(), Strings::substring()
- RoutingPanel: improved dumping of objects
- MemcachedStorage: the key must not include control characters or whitespace
- BaseControl: allow passing objects to translator in control
- netteForms.js: getValue returns bool for checkbox
- UserPanel: is rendered only when headers are not sent (fixes bug introduced in v2.1.8)
- Strings::toAscii(): unsupported characters are removed instead of being replaced with ‘?’
- Html: floats in attributes are printed in natural notation
- some other fixes
For the details you can have a look at the diff.