Nette Framework 2.2.7 released
Notice: This thread is very old.
- David Grudl
- Nette Core | 7929
Nette Framework 2.2.7 has just been released and is now available for download. Feel free to update!
- Json: workaroud for PHP fatal error caused by \u0000 at the beginning of key
- RequestFactory: optimized UTF-8 validation performance
- Url::unescape() optimized for performance
- speed optimization for
Object, Strings::length(), Strings::substring()
- Tracy: 500 error page is better displayed as part of page
- RoutingPanel: improved dumping of objects
- MemcachedStorage: the key must not include control characters or whitespace
- ExtensionsExtension: Allow passing parameters to extension constructor
- ContainerFactory: rewritten caching mechanism to not use fopen
- BaseControl: allow passing objects to translator in control
- netteForms.js: getValue returns bool for checkbox
- UserPanel: is rendered only when headers are not sent (fixes bug introduced in v2.2.6)
- Strings::toAscii(): unsupported characters are removed instead of being replaced with ‘?’
- Html: floats in attributes are printed in natural notation
- DI: annotations
@injectcan be defined in traits
- Neon: support for unicode surrogate pairs, improved encoding of strings
For the details you can have a look at the diffs: application, caching, di, finder, forms, http, neon, security, utils, tracy.