- Member | 16
I've found another issue when I put my websites on the internet and I am really despered. My sites are http://galiron.eu/ and this is the problem:
- My Firefox has no problem and I can see the sites.
- Another of my browsers get me an server error 505.
- No one of my friends can acces the sites. They say: "We can see the homepage for an moment and then there is an error 505.
- One of my friends can fully use the websites in chrome.
I was asking on the support of wedos.cz where I have my webhosting if that is caused by wrong instalation of Nette, but they didn't know anything.
So I looked into Tracy on the web and this is the problem:
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /data/web/virtuals/53479/virtual/www/vendor/tracy/tracy/src/Tracy/Dumper.php:55)
If I click on the small arrow in Tracy in the right top corner, then Tracy dissapears and I can see a part of sites. The problem part is rendering login form. I would like to add a picture here, but I'm not sure how to do that.
On the forum I have read that the problem may be caused by BOM in UTF8 files, so I checked it, but application RemoveBOM told me that there is no file with BOM.
I Use these:
- Netbeans for writting codes
- Apache; PHP 5.4 at localhost, at webhosting too
Please, I'm really despered and I don't know what to do. Thanks for
- Member | 16
Yes, I do. I don't understand it how it works, but I've read in a documentation that it should be in forms where I send personal data.
It works now when I commented line
Could I ask why was this line a problem? And how could I (and should I) use CSRF protection?
And thanks a lot, you made my day better. :-)
Do you use CSRF protection in the login form?