Larger demo project than the sandbox?

Notice: This thread is very old.
Owl Jolson
Member | 2
+
-

Hi,

I just started out with Nette, and I was wondering if there are any Nette-based projects that I could take a look at (from the source side, not the UI). I installed the sandbox blog project, and it's nice, but it doesn't really give a good impression of what a more complex project would look like. If you know of any projects that I could take a look at (maybe on Github), I'd be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks, Jol

Jan Tvrdík
Nette guru | 2595
+
-

@Owl Jolson: I assume that by the “the sandbox blog project” you mean https://github.com/…l-quickstart. Some of the more complex projects you can have a look at:

Owl Jolson
Member | 2
+
-

Thank you, and sorry for not replying sooner. I thought I'd get an email notification if there were any replies, but apparently this forum doesn't work that way.

I'm still very interested in Nette, and will look at your links tomorrow. If you find anything else that could be relevant (the more complex the better), I'm always interested in seeing how frameworks work in practice.

Thanks again,
Jol

Vojtěch Dobeš
Gold Partner | 1316
+
-

Btw you can subscribe to thread manually by Subscribe by email button above Quick post form :).

Last edited by vojtech.dobes (2013-09-19 02:30)