Are you Beginner like me?

Upozornění: Tohle vlákno je hodně staré a informace nemusí být platné pro současné Nette.
alnux
Člen | 139
+
-

Hi, first sorry for my spelling i will try to be more clear as i can (im spanish mother language). My experience with this frameworks is 3 weeks in total, in the first place i used laravel and it is very easy framework

but I dont like the idea that laravel give me all done because if i have a problem this will be a little difficult to find the problem, much more if i begginer or spaguety coder. That is the way i decided search another framework and i find nette with intimidating Czech but i was think there is yandex translate so lets try it i've downloaded and my first good impresion was that it is less than 4MB and of course latte I began to read the tutorial and I liked despite the fact that let me many questions.

I don't want to take too much and here put a link to download my first step in this exelent Czech framework i try to do it more explain as posible but i suggest you that first read and built the quickstart tutorial. Here a screenshot of my app and here the download, ops sorry i forget the sql file here

Editoval alnux (19. 5. 2014 2:29)

alnux
Člen | 139
+
-

if you have a bug on Pais.php model when you edit a country and want to put and existent code country or name country just like next

93: if($pais->id!=$id)

please change this

if($pais->id!=$id)
{
	$interruptor = true;
}

by this

if($pais!=false)
{
	if($pais->id!=$id)
	{
		$interruptor = true;
	}
}

i dont know why but before was working

petr.pavel
Člen | 535
+
-

I suspect you confused this Nette with some other one. The piece of code you pasted isn't from this Nette.

alnux
Člen | 139
+
-

petr.pavel wrote:

I suspect you confused this Nette with some other one. The piece of code you pasted isn't from this Nette.

Hi there petr.pavel.

The piece of code that i paste is just in case if some one have the same error that i have had on pais.php model file. The example that i posted (i think) is a easy way to understand how works in my opinion this fantastic framework. If this not pleased your post, explain me what you wanna say.
Hugs

petr.pavel
Člen | 535
+
-

Your code snippet contains no reference to Nette specific code. It's just pure PHP. It's like if I said that

while ($a < 30) {
  $a++;
}

is written in CakePHP or Zend. It makes no sense to post it here. And I don't quite believe you don't know what I mean.

alnux
Člen | 139
+
-

petr.pavel wrote:

Your code snippet contains no reference to Nette specific code. It's just pure PHP. It's like if I said that

while ($a < 30) {
  $a++;
}

is written in CakePHP or Zend. It makes no sense to post it here. And I don't quite believe you don't know what I mean.

As you see petr, i just starting use a framework and not everithing is nette framework you can too writte your own code and in this case that is my solution for specific bug. if you want, you can post your nette code solution im sure that i will learn. thanks

Tomáš Votruba
Moderator | 1114
+
-

@alnux You could place your project to github, so it's easy to use.

alnux
Člen | 139
+
-

Tomáš Votruba wrote:

@alnux You could place your project to github, so it's easy to use.

thanks Tomas, first i will learn this fantastic framework and after i will take care about learn github. regards