Upgrades in Nette Tester plugin for PHPStorm

mesour
Nette Blogger | 236
+
+7
-

Introducing

I'm working on upgrade for Nette Tester plugin for PHPStorm. Now is in the beta version only, you can download and test it by download link. It can be installed from disk (help for install). I will be happy if as many people as possible try it out before we release the official version. There were a lot of changes, so let’s test it out.

Before stable will be released, new beta versions will be pushed to Github and in this forum will be posted information about new update. Download link will be same.

Links

Issues

If you find some bug, please reply to this topic and I will add it to issues list.

Changelist

• Added run line markers to run or create configurationf for TestCase or test methods by one click #24
  • Added support for remote run configuration (tested with Docker and Docker compose configuration) #31
  • Added support for Nette Tester 2.0 #42 (now supports old and new format, can change in settings)
  • Fixed Compatibility with PHPStorm 2019.2 #43
  • Fixed bug java.lang.NullPointerException on phpstorm startup #45

Donate

More of you wrote that they would like to contribute to development. I appreciate it, thanks. So I'm adding a link to PayPal and a bank account number. Donors will be posted here on the forum and in the future somewhere on the web with information about the Latte plugin (if you want, then write a payment note with your name for the recipient).

• PayPal
  • CZ bank account: 2600850198/2010

Last edited by mesour (2020-02-19 17:15)