dutch division present of Nette Fans

Freiherr Bodefeld
Member | 6
+
+3
-

Hi Nette Fans and Nette Evangelists..!!..;),

i have a question. I am several years deeply impressed bij the PHP Framework NETTE!
For example the possibility of coupling YES or NO of all diverse items (database, email, …etc)
in Framework Nette is great !!! And i am impressed by the way all is done with bridges,
with Trace (at error you directly jump to google search engine to solutions of your problem…etc).
I am 65 years old, studied physics and mathematics and a big part of computer science on Dutch
University (RUG, Groningen, NL).
I programmed 40 years high level programming.
I am NOT of the generation of OOP programmers. But i studied many years object stuff.
My son studied gaming and IT on university and is grown up with OOP programming.
I have several years experience with PHP programming.
I try to get a 100% understanding of NETTE framework, but i do NOT get the full picture.
I miss , i think, 20% level to get the fine tuning and secrets in my brains.
It would be nice if for example there should be a more experienced person practising NETTE in
The Netherlands to arrange some meeting or so. It may also be The North of Germany
(Emden-Osnabruck-Dortmund-Paderborn – regio, that is North-West part of Germany).
I would be very glad if i could get that last 20% knowledge of this very beautiful Framework!
For example the stuff of the Bridge coupling is difficult for me. Why is what code where?
See also Linked-In hans zumbrink. regards, and everybody much succes and happiness with
NETTE!!!!! hans zumbrink, holland (NL).
ps:
in fact i have a second question:
i have many code with Smarty in PHP and i can not find the bridge coupling of Smarty to
Nette. It would be very nice if there would exist a 100% compatible coupling with Nette of
Smarty to Nette…

Last edited by Freiherr Bodefeld (2019-10-14 02:23)

chemix
Nette Core | 1294
+
-

@FreiherrBodefeld sounds great.

We are traveling with small group around Europe with Nette or PHP talks sometimes. Now we are planning trip to Lisboa (Portugal). Previous was Berlin, Barcelona, Bratislava and lot of Czech citis ofcorse.

Amsterdam sound fine for me ;) we will discuss this idea.

chemix
Nette Core | 1294
+
-

@FreiherrBodefeld for you question with smarty … there is idea to full support read smarty templates to Latte engine with plugins thats add some specific smarty functions, macros etc.

@TomášJacík has repository smartee https://github.com/…oxcz/smartee maybe he can help you

Freiherr Bodefeld
Member | 6
+
-

chemix wrote:

@FreiherrBodefeld sounds great.

We are traveling with small group around Europe with Nette or PHP talks sometimes. Now we are planning trip to Lisboa (Portugal). Previous was Berlin, Barcelona, Bratislava and lot of Czech citis ofcorse.

Amsterdam sound fine for me ;) we will discuss this idea.

@chemix a big honour…!…;)

Freiherr Bodefeld
Member | 6
+
-

chemix wrote:

@FreiherrBodefeld for you question with smarty … there is idea to full support read smarty templates to Latte engine with plugins thats add some specific smarty functions, macros etc.

@TomášJacík has repository smartee https://github.com/…oxcz/smartee maybe he can help you

@chemix thank you!

Freiherr Bodefeld
Member | 6
+
-
  1. THERE IS NOW NETTE DOC …;)

i was several time not in PHP Nette and NETTE website and now i am glad to see, that there
is made very nice documentation about the several wonders of NETTE..!…;)
I am also searching for documentation of the item: <bridges>.
The basic thoughts of it and how you set up the coupling of new type service for example.
I solved for 40 years long nearly all my IT projects by means of using a FSM (a Finite State Machine).
Then the main body of your app is in fact 1 big case statement.
The user can no longer cheat the app and disconnecting the DSL cable or WIFI signal for 5 minutes
does not matter: there is 100% state.
URLS are always: …domain/x?x=random number & y=… & z=… & k=…
with y,z and k mostly numbers 1..5
The FSM state factory is about 5 lines PHP code.
Each request the FSM state makes 2 loops: the action loop and the generate new view loop (now smarty).
FSM states are for example: i am in the main menu, i am in the 4th submenu, i am in EDIT-COW menu,
i am in Database menu SELECT COW, etc, etc…
My dream is to bridgecouple my FSM factory to NETTE !!

2)
I do not know how many NETTE fans live in the Netherlands (NL).
Personally i find, that NETTE is on FIRST place, not third, so the BEST PHP-framework on our globe…;)

hans zumbrink, Holland

Freiherr Bodefeld
Member | 6
+
-

3)
i downloaded and unzipped the Documentation from NETTE from Github.
I have maps with texy files. I read them and i study them.

But it seems to me, that it forms together a website or not ??
For example: directory …/docs-doc-3.0/files/ has png files.....

regards
hans

Freiherr Bodefeld
Member | 6
+
-

sorry, forgotten in point 1) :
i could not find documentation about <bridges>.
It would be very nice if somebody can write some easy documentation
about <bridges>. So as i wrote above in point 1:
The basic thoughts of it and how you set up the coupling of new type service for example.
It may be very simple, only for example text like this:

1. from Github by composer you import library.
  2. on next 2 or 3 directories are files, 1 of the maps is called Bridges.
  3. because the new code has on some places: Namespace /Nette/Bridges, Nette knows, that…

and in this and that file you write on first line: Namespace..... etc ,

etc…etc…etc…bla…bla…bla…

1. WITH DI-container this happens......bla bla bla

Without DI-container this happens ..... bla…bla…bla…

then this wonder of beautiful framework NETTE is more easy to understand for
broad group of fans…;)

hans