Local site for docs translation

Slava.Aurim
Member | 19
+
+1
-

Is there a possibility to make my local website with Nette documentation like nette.org? I would like to translate the documentation to russian lang and immediately see the result – how to lay down the text into real nette.org layout. And also I would like to immediately use the translated doc while the PR was merged and published on the main website.

David Matějka
Moderator | 6445
+
-

Hi, you can use this tool for a preview

Slava.Aurim
Member | 19
+
-

I know about tool above, its good, but not enough. But it is not suitable as a tool to create local translated docs that I can gradually translate and use locally, and also does not display in the precision text design of nette.org layout.

I can make a local copy of nette.org (already done partially, it take data-content from my local git repo “web-content” with *.texy docs), but there's a lot of complicated settings regarding Texy & Wiki links, and I do not understand fully how to translate from texy to html links to API and other wiki-syntax.

David Matějka
Moderator | 6445
+
-

There is also convertor branch in a web-content. But I'm not sure it is up to date

Slava.Aurim
Member | 19
+
-

Yes I saw it. It seems useful but unfinished (or not complete) solution, its need for investigate. Demo script have in config: $book=“2.0” (version Nette in doc). And i do not understand how i can integrate this converter with my local site and local repo branches web-contetn/nette.org & web-content/doc-2.4/

I would like to find some ready complex solution for local docs site. But if not exists, I will have to spend time to integrating Converter and my local site

SofyaSukhova312
Member | 1
+
+2
-

Boris glad to hear that you are wiling to study beautiful language of Motherland!
If you to read Tolsoty and Chehov in original and learn marcsism and leninizm from authentically sources try http://russian-language-school.com/…roup-courses
and be welcomed to drink vodka from balalika!