HOW to read nette documentation and forum messages on CZECH

Notice: This thread is very old.
leonardoap
Member | 17
+
+2
-

Ok i will tell to beginners like me how to read easily documentations that are on czech language or czech forum askings.

Im talking about yandex browser, it has natively a very useful tool to translate paragraphs on the same page (addone that chrome does not have) an other on the developers tools that show the screen size of the device that you will use your page by example iphone, blackberry 10, android etc.etc.

To use this tool just select the paragraph (as you select some text to copy) and and beside this will appear a arrow witch will translate it. the screen shot is translate to my mother language

So if you want to read czech forum or phpfashion (all about nette), use yandex browser that is the way that i learn more about this fantastic framework.

regards

Last edited by leonardoap (2015-02-05 18:09)

Filip Procházka
Moderator | 4668
+
-

If you have Chrome in English, you'll see on the highlighted option “Translate into English”. I have Chrome in Czech so I see “Translate into Czech”. After you click it, the entire page is translated using google translate :)

After you click it, you'll be able to change the language.

Hovering over the translated article will show the original text.

Last edited by Filip Procházka (2015-02-05 16:15)

leonardoap
Member | 17
+
-

he he he is another option too. but I prefer yandex chrome borwser configurator. The begginers like me, now have 2 options. by the way how you add images here on the forum

Last edited by leonardoap (2015-02-05 17:38)

llook
Member | 407
+
+1
-

We upload them somewhere else and insert them using this syntax:

[* https://url-of-the-image *]

It's Texy formatter.

leonardoap
Member | 17
+
-

Filip Procházka wrote:

If you have Chrome in English, you'll see on the highlighted option “Translate into English”. I have Chrome in Czech so I see “Translate into Czech”. After you click it, the entire page is translated using google translate :)

After you click it, you'll be able to change the language.

Hovering over the translated article will show the original text.

by the way. the coherance what resulted in yandex to Czech is better than google