Ready to translate articles into Russian

Notice: This thread is very old.
ivanscm
Member | 16
+
-

Thanks for the framework! Love him very much! I use it at work. Now a deep study it. Ready to translate articles into Russian. My blog http://ivanscm.ru/

Last edited by ivanscm (2013-02-16 17:50)

Filip Procházka
Moderator | 4668
+
-

That would be great! If you'll need any help, come ask us at our jabber chat nette@conf.netlab.cz, we'll be happy to explain stuff, that's not available in english.

petr.pavel
Member | 533
+
-

Awesome!

pekelnik
Member | 462
+
-

Cool :)

murawey
Member | 1
+
-

Dear developers,

For a long time I have been looking for a suitable framework, mainly to write additional business logic to existing systems (billing, accounting, etc. as I am working in the field of telecommunications).

I would like to assist in translation documents, wikis and other content into Russian. As for the Russian language, because I'm jealous of literacy for my native language:). So, the quality of my translations might be very high.

Sincerely yours,
Sergey

Filip Procházka
Moderator | 4668
+
-

@murawey Great! Afaik @ivanscm haven't started yet. So if you wanna start translating the documentation, feel free to ask anything, we're glad to explain every possible internal feature, that you might have problem to understand.

You can create a subsection at https://wiki.nette.org/translate-ru/name-of-article. If there will be enough articles, the site administrator will intergrate them into current website :)

Last edited by Filip Procházka (2013-03-27 20:51)

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

@Filip Procházka Hello! I've just translated to russian one page from documentaion – about downloading and installation – and have one question. How do I get the <pre>-tag working properly? Now it just stretches the whole code in one line – check it out here

Last edited by Slav (2013-04-09 16:52)

Filip Procházka
Moderator | 4668
+
-

@Slav: I'm not sure I understand, it looks ok to me. And great work by the way!

Patrik Votoček
Member | 2221
+
-

@Slav: Great!

If you really want to translate Nette website to Russian, please start with pages on the root domain eg:

etc… :-)

I'll probably talk about the Nette website translation (not only Russian) with David tomorrow.

Jan Tvrdík
Nette guru | 2595
+
-

@Filip Procházka: That's because I fixed it.

@Slav: I translated for you the Wiki syntax. You can also view the source code of the original page to see how it was formatted.

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

Oh… now I understand that the problem was because I just pasted html directly) I'll use correct syntax starting from now)

Thanks to all for fast feedback!

Last edited by Slav (2013-04-09 19:44)

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

one more page but I guess I missed something with images…

Last edited by Slav (2013-04-09 20:48)

Majkl578
Moderator | 1364
+
-

Those images are linked as attachments (they're directly attached to the current page) so you should download all of them from original page and upload them to this new page.

castamir
Member | 629
+
-

@Majkl578 not necessary. Try to quote my post…

Last edited by castamir (2013-04-09 21:08)

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

@Majkl578 thanks for the tip!

Majkl578
Moderator | 1364
+
-

castamir wrote:

@Majkl578 not necessary. Try to quote my post…

What? The question wasn't about posts in forum, but about images in wiki, see post #12.

castamir
Member | 629
+
-

@Majkl578 it is the same. Just use absolute path instead uploading a new image and copy&paste it's name within Texy image command into the code.

Edit: see dev page created just for this purpose

Last edited by castamir (2013-04-09 21:20)

Majkl578
Moderator | 1364
+
-

castamir wrote:

@Majkl578 it is the same. Just use absolute path instead uploading a new image and copy&paste it's name within Texy image command into the code.

Edit: see dev page created just for this purpose

Yeah, but that isn't safe. What if someone deletes or replaces the original images or deletes original page?

castamir
Member | 629
+
-

@Majkl578 Normally, you would be absolutely right, but not this time. If there will be a reason to delete an image from documentary page, translation pages should be updated as well, shouldn't they? And in addition, bounding images to a single page may cause duplications of those images.

But this is all just trolling. I only wanted to point out that there is an alternative solution in this case, nothing more.

Last edited by castamir (2013-04-09 22:26)

Majkl578
Moderator | 1364
+
-

castamir wrote:

If there will be a reason to delete an image from documentary page, translation pages should be updated as well, shouldn't they? And in addition, bounding images to a single page may cause duplications of those images.

Theoretically? Yes. Practically? No. E.g. say I update quickstart and change some image to reflect the change. I'm capable to update czech and english versions, but not the russian one. At this moment, the versions got diverged and if it was done your way, russian version would have an image that doesn't fit to the context, just because the change hasn't been synced (translated) yet.

But this is all just trolling.

I don't think so, or at least, not from me. I just pointed out that your alternative has some severe drawbacks.

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

I've just translated one more page – about

Filip Procházka
Moderator | 4668
+
-

@Slav: You rock!

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

One more – about development. Soon will post more.

Slav
Member | 7
+
-

Download page is ready!

Last edited by Slav (2013-04-11 13:01)

ivanscm
Member | 16
+
-

Please a Russian-language node the forum. It will be convenient to communicate to translate and compile the Russian-speaking community.