Hello everyone, I am a beginner :) :) :)

vincityhn1
Member | 1
+
-

Hi,

I am a new member
Please to interact with you
Thank you,
Quda

on5
Member | 3
+
-

hey Quda

i am new as well, Nette is very easy to understand of course we need to practice over and over to get familiar with framework, its very light weight which i like

chemix
Nette Core | 1294
+
-

Hi @vincityhn1 and @on5 and welcome. Tried you our quickstarter?

on5
Member | 3
+
-

@chemix thanks for welcome :) I was wondering if someone can help me out with Google Standard App Engine.

I have a project where I must use Google Standard App Engine ?? I am unable to deploy my Nette Web Project …

is there a guide ?

chemix
Nette Core | 1294
+
-

@on5 I think, there is no tutorial for Google Standard App Engine :(

Barbarossa
Member | 74
+
+2
-

@on5 I have few tips how to make Nette works on App Engine:

1. Use the GCP Console to create a Google Cloud Platform project, choose a region where you want your application's resources to be located, and enable billing
  2. Go to cloud shell and set your project like this: gcloud config set project [YOUR_PROJECT_ID]
  3. optional – navihate to root of php72 directory like:samples/appengine/php72/
  4. run this command composer create-project nette/web-project (or make sure if composer is installed and set globally)
  5. go to project directory cd web-project and create app.yaml nano app.yaml with following
runtime: php72
entrypoint: serve www/index.php
  1. for temp a log directory you have to change drive to cloud storage or just like this
// app/bootstrap.php
$configurator->enableTracy(sys_get_temp_dir());
$configurator->setTempDirectory(sys_get_temp_dir());
  1. gcloud app deploy and also you can browse gcloud app browse

Last edited by Barbarossa (2018-10-10 13:32)