I have a problem with database

Notice: This thread is very old.
zool
Member | 144
+
-

Hallo, please i have a problem with database. When I manually select the columns from the table, and then I start listing, listings, and even that I did not do a query, so I nerver nothing comes back and writes connection interrupted. I do not even show up tracy. I use nette 2.3

Jan Mikeš
Member | 771
+
-

Hi, there. Any piece of code would be pretty useful (as well as the exception/error full message), since your post does not contain much details :).

David Grudl
Nette Core | 8082
+
-

A good bug report shouldn't leave others needing to chase you up for more information. Please try to be as detailed as possible in your report.

zool
Member | 144
+
-

ok, I have request to Database

$this->template->pages = $this->select("stranky.id, :stranky_pre.nazev, stranky.uvod")->where(":stranky_pre.jazyk.hlavni", 1);

I'll start listing in tamplate

<tr role="row" n:foreach="$pages as $page" class="{$iterator->isOdd() ? "odd" : "even"}">
                                               <td class="sorting_1">{$page->id}</td>
                                                <td>{$page->datum|date:'j. n. Y'}
                                               </td>
                                            </tr>

I do not have a DATUM column in the SELECT. Server does not return anything.
If you add a column DATUM there, so everything works. Debug information (tracy) is not show to me.